VITUS® 100% Pure Desert Grown Spirulina Powder – Plant-based source of protein, nutrition, energy and immunity booster
Recognized as the most nutrient-dense food on the planet, Spirulina has one of the most impressive nutritional profiles among all the dietary supplements available. It contains one of the highest-quality protein – over 95% assimilated by the body for utilization. Spirulina is considered a ‘complete protein’ as it contains all the required amino acids that the body cannot produce on its own. It also provides a rich natural source of iron that has superior absorption over synthetic iron pills and also packed with magnesium, folate, vitamin B12, beta-carotene, essential fatty acids (including omega-6 GLA), antioxidants, phytonutrients and prebiotics.
- 300% more calcium than whole milk
- 2,300% more iron than spinach
- 3,900% more beta-carotene than carrots
- 375% more protein than tofu
- more antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activity than five servings of fresh fruit and vegetables in a 3 grams serving
- help with weight-loss by satiating appetite and providing essential nutrients to weight-watchers
- 31 times more potent than blueberries, 60 times more potent than spinach and 700 times more potent than apples in phytonutrients level
- Help athletes recover from muscle fatigue and improves muscle endurance and exercise performance
Choosing your spirulina
Nutrient profile and environment of cultivation are key determinants of what sets high-quality spirulina from the rest. Choose spirulina harvested from a clean source as contaminants from the environment will affect the purity and safety of the spirulina you consume. Low-quality spirulina can contain toxins like BMAA, heavy metals, herbicides, microcystin, and pesticides. Spirulina grown in seawater may contain unhealthy amounts of iodine. Spirulina should also be properly dried after harvesting, without the use of any additives into the supplement.
VITUS® Pure Desert Grown Spirulina
Daily sunshine, clean air and pure, fresh waters are key ingredients in growing high-quality, nutrient-rich and safe spirulina.
Drawing nourishment from sun-drenched Colorado and the pure, fresh waters within the mineral-rich Rocky Mountains, away from human habitations and pollution, cultivated under strict, controlled process – The premium quality of VITUS® Pure Desert Grown Spirulina is the result its pristine, freshwater growth environment.
VITUS® Pure Desert Grown Spirulina powder is free from synthetic vitamins, fillers, preservatives, additives and sweeteners. Also free from dairy, gluten, pesticides and herbicides.
Simply 100% pure desert-grown spirulina, proudly packaged in a 100% recyclable glass bottle and lid.
We recommend one-levelled teaspoon (3 grams) mixed into water, juice or smoothies, sprinkled over soup, granola or porridge. May take 1 to 3 servings a day.
There are no reviews yet.